-
英语幽默笑话之童真童趣(六)
干了这杯遗憾 2014-04-19 14:46:28
-
1. Milly:"What are you doing?"
米丽:“你在做什么?”
Molly:"I'm writing a letter to myself."
茉莉:“我在给自己写信。”
Milly:"What does it say?"
米丽:“信上说什么?”
Molly:"How do I know? I won't get it till tomorrow."
茉莉:“我怎么知道?我到明天才会收到。”
2. "Is ink so expensive, daddy?"
“墨水很贵吗,爸爸?”
"Why, no, what makes you think so?"
“啊,不贵,你为什么这样想?”
"Well. Mother seems quite disturbed because I spilled some ink on the carpet."
“啊。我把一些墨水洒到了地毯上,妈妈好像很难过。”
3. A mother was talking to her little boy. "Now, Billy, you shouldn't be selfish with your toys. I've told you to let your younger brother play with them half the time."
一位母亲在和她的小男孩说话。
“听着,比利,你对自己的玩具不应该自私。我已经对你说过要让弟弟玩一半时间。”
"That's what I've been doing, " said Billy. "I take the sled doing downhill, and he takes it going up."
“我一直都是这样做的,”比利说。
“我把雪橇滑下坡,他再拿上来。”
4. "My father made a scarecrow so good that crows would not come within three miles of his farm," a boy boasted.
一个男孩夸口说:“我爸爸做的稻草人非常好,所以他的农场3英里内都没有乌鸦。”
"That's nothing," his friend said. "My uncle made a scarecrow so good that the crows brought back all the corn they had stolen the previous years."
“那有什么,”他的朋友说:“我叔叔做的稻草人非常棒,乌鸦把去年偷的所有粮食都送了回来。”
5. A small girl was telling her friend all about her first time to the zoo.
一小女孩正把她第一次去动物园的感受告诉她的一位朋友。
"And I saw the elephants," she said, "and what do you think they were doing? Picking up peanuts with their vacuums!"
“我看见了大象,”她说,“你知道它们在干什么吗?正在用真空吸尘器捡花生呢。”
英语幽默600篇
题材丰富、浅显易懂
英汉对照、翻译中肯
青闰编译
上海交通大学出版社
- 打赏
无味小仙女
老哥,优秀,支持……